In this coming series of posts we shall examine how to trade with statistics of price movement. For now, our sequence shall be:
- Part 1: Determining how likely our exits are to be hit.
- Part 2: Determining the Expected Value of our trade before we make the trade
- Part 3: Evaluating the trade from the statistics; determining our exits
- Part 4: A specific basic trading method that uses statistics to trade for a single bar.
- Part 5: Filtering the trades to take that are identified by the method.
- Part 6: A method to optionally extend the trade if neither the stop nor target is hit in the entry bar.
It is possible that our sequence might change, if we think that we have come up with a better sequence.