We have had many requests from clients to create an area where we can provide education on how we see the markets, and how our tools help to trade the markets. Usually we have referred those clients to the presentation slides on our site, or to specific pages on our site. We have sometimes worked with them over Skype or TeamViewer to explain things to them. Now, however, it seems to make more sense to provide a more formal education venue, where even non-clients can begin to see the utility of our products, even before they test them out.
This has been especially true of our more esoteric proprietary tools like those contained in the Osi_ExitSuite, based as it were entirely on statistics of price movement, which, much to our surprise seems to be a somewhat novel concept.
What this blog is.
The operator of this site, and this associated blog, OmegaSigma Tradecraft, provides educational materials and software for analyzing and trading the markets in all kinds of equity instruments.
We provide lessons on how to use our tools for trading, but we cannot make any guarantees of any kind as to how successful will be any individual who uses our lessons and tools. We are confident that if you learn our methods and use our tools, you will derive benefits, but we shall not, and cannot guarantee that your will derive any specific benefit.
Use this site and and and all the services offered by OmegaSigma Tradecraft at your own risk. Neither a Guarantee of performance, nor of results, nor of any anticipated Return On Investment is offered at any time. Past performance is no Guarantee of future results.
What this blog is not.
For the reasons stated hereunder, we are not required to be registered with, or regulated by, any securities agency.
- We are not a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), because we do not solicit or accept orders to buy or sell futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange Forex contracts, and we do not accept money or other assets from customers, to support such orders.
- We are not an Introducing Broker(IB) because we do not solicit or accept orders to buy or sell futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange Forex contracts which does not accept money or other assets from customers to support such orders.
- We are not a Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED) because we do not offer to act as a counterparty to an off-exchange foreign currency transaction.
- We are not a Commodity Pool Operator (CPO), because we do not operate or solicit funds for a commodity pool.
- We are not a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA), because we do not for compensation or profit, advise others as to the value of, or the advisability of, buying or selling of any specific futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange Forex contracts. Any reference on our sites, to any specific equity is for the purpose of demonstrating a concept or method of trading, by using the price data of an actual market instrument. There is never a recommendation to trade any specific instrument.
- We are not an Associated Person (AP), because we do not solicits orders, customers or customer funds (or who supervises persons so engaged) on behalf of an FCM, RFED, IB, CTA or CPO.
- We are not a Floor Broker (FB), because we do not purchase or sell any futures contracts, or options on futures, on any contract market, for any other person.
- We are not conducting any other business activity associated with NFA regulation or commodity Commission registration.
The final word
- We cannot trade for you.
- We shall not trade for you.
- We shall teach you how we trade, and we shall provide the tools to trade the way that we trade.
OmegaSigma Tradecraft is a publisher. No content published on this website, and associated blog, constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
By using this site, you agree that you understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates can or will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential value, or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact us or them, attempting to seek personalized investment advice, which either they not us cannot provide.
No content published on this site may be deemed to be investment advice. All information is impersonal, and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.